Friday, May 4, 2012

I Make A Difference

Somebody asked: 
"You're a Physio?
That's cool, I wanted to do that when I dint get into med school.
How much do you make?"

The Physio replied: "HOW MUCH DO I MAKE?".. 



I can make holding your hand seem like the most important thing in the world when you're scared..


I can make your child get back on his feet and field after that football injury...


I can help your father walk again after his heart attack...


I can make myself get up at 4 am to make sure your mother gets the cardio PT she needs to help her live..I will work straight through until 4 am to keep her going well and start the day all over again!


I work all day for the betterment of lives of strangers..


I will drop everything and run a code for hours trying to keep you alive!!


I make my family wait for dinner until I  know your family member is taken care of.. 


I make myself skip lunch so that I can make sure that everything I did for your wife today was correct...


I work weekends and holidays and even all through the night because people don't just get sick Monday through Friday and during normal working hours.


Today, I might make your life livable..


How much do I make?


All I know is, I make a DIFFERENCE...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment